Secuguard SD3E300 Drug Safe
- Secuguard SD3E300 Drug Safe
- Constructed from 10mm steel plate door and body to Australian health and Pharmaceutical
- Suitable for hospitals, pharmacies, nursing homes, veterinary clinic, school etc.
- DOOR: Laser cut heavy 10mm steel plate with rear dog bar to ensure security even if hinges are cut
- BODY: Heavy 10mm steel reinforced with steel bar all around front edges.
- Torque limiting clutch mechanism for door handle.
- 4 x 25mm solid steel active bolt work.
- Quality UL certified SecuRam swing bolt electronic safe lock mounted on hardened steel plate.
- Secondary re-locking device in case of tampering.
- Programmable management code and user code.
- Errant access lockout feature.
- External battery – hook on key pad. Uses one 9 volt Alkaline battery.
- Metal key pad housing.
- Mounting: 4 x 15mm mounting holes in back and 2 x 15mm mounting holes in base.
- Powder coated hammer tone metallic silver finish.
- delivery and installation available Australia wide.
- Existing digital locking system can be replaced with combination or with a multi-user input pads with audit trail, time delay and lockout time clocks. Cost depends on features required
- Depth measurement does not include the handle, keypad or hinges (please allow 50mm
CLICK HEAR if you need further information on this safe including freight, delivery and install costs.