CMI HG2D Homeguard Safes
Cash rating : $20,000
Fire rating : 30 minutes
Exterior : 650mm high x 640mm wide x 500mm deep
Interior : 530mm high x 505mm wide x 360mm deep
Product Name : Homeguard
Weight : 161kgs
CMI HG2D HOMEGUARD SAFES
- CMI HG2D Homeguard safes
- Also known as the Homeguard HG1 plus D
- $20,000.00 suggested unsupported situation(no alarm) cash rating.
- 10 point locking system with heavy 32mm diameter boltwork.
- 58kg door which removes to aid handling.
- 4 x 16mm recessed holes are provided for anchor mounting to floor with caps supplied for a flush surface.
- Anti-jack hinges to prevent safe being pried off the floor.
- Expandable seal around entire door edge to prevent fire, smoke and water pentation the safe.
- 2 x fully adjustable shelves included with every purchase.
- High grade UL listed Securam digital swing bolt safe lock install on anti drill(drill resistant) hardened mounting plate.
- Secondary re-locker installed to prevent lock from being tampered externally through means of sledge hammers crowbars grinders etc.
- Body constructed from solid double plate steel and heavy concrete fill.
- 5 year warranty on safe door and body and 2 years on locking system
- Freight, delivery and install available Australia wide
- Quality enamel hammer tone finish inside and out including shelving.
- Also available in Ross 700 pick resistant key lock and Sargent and Greenleaf 3 wheel combination lock.
CLICK HEAR if you need further information on this safe including freight, delivery and install costs
||50 × 70 × 75 cm