Fire rated entrance sets
- Express collect at Blacktown or have it sent.
- Fire rated for up to 4 hours
- Tested to 400,000 openings no failures
- Cylindrical fixing
- Storeroom function meaning always locked on the outside(key retract)always free on the inside, escape function
- Available in 60mm or 70mm backsets.
- 127mm extensions also available for$12.00 inc
- Suits KeyLine LKW9 (Silca LW5) profile
- Cylinder is a 6 pin PD style brass cylinder
- Spare cylinder available for TES5 to suit Gainsborough keyway CLAIC-TES5
- Supplied standard with a 70mm backset, 60mm available upon request and an extension tube to extend to 127mm is available
- Square shaped lever handles with a strong lever return spring
- 85mm wide rose with two locating fixing holes to prevent the leverset from spinning
- Suitable for doors 35mm – 50mm in thickness extension kit is provided to make it suit the 50mm
- Concealed fixing
- Stainless steel latch bolt with a 12mm projection
- Optional choice of a standard or clutching function, the clutching model features an operation where the outside handle still moves when locked, ideally to prevent lever damage from forced entry
- L1 lever design is compliant with BCA codes and AS1428
CLICK HEAR if you need further information on this safe including freight, delivery and install costs.