CMI FP2 Filing Safes
- CMI FP2 Secure Filing Safes
- CMI Security Filing Cabinets offer first-class fire and theft protection in the one unit
- BODY: Total thickness 70mm.
- Safe body features a highly efficient fire-resistant mineral compound of extremely low heat conductivity between inner and outer walls of specially reinforced steel.
- Sealed expanding gasket fitted around the entire door perimeter to resist entry of heat, smoke and water
- DOOR: Total thickness 90mm.
- Safes have a heavy steel plate door and frame for maximum strength, with an insulation chamber fitted to the rear.
- Front and rear locking bolts of 32mm diameter high grade steel provide 2-way locking into the specially strengthened lock chamber sections at front and rear edges of the door.
- Special hinges allow the door to turn through 270º to remain parallel with the side of the safe allowing clearinternal access
- LOCKING: Secured by a digital lock powered by 1 x 9V Duracell battery
- RELOCKER: Glass activated relocker system to further enhance safe security
- INTERNAL FITTINGS: Supplied complete with a filing cabinet of appropriate size. Optionally, may be supplied with a smaller filing cabinet and some adjustable shelving
- FINISH: Painted in attractive durable enamel. Satin finish handles, locks and fascia panel complement the high quality appearance
- Please note – depth measurement excludes handle, hinges or digital projection unless specified
- Please allow an extra 55mm on depth measurement for the door furniture projection
CLICK HEAR if you need further information on this safe including freight, delivery and install costs.