CMI BASICSRD4 STRONG ROOM DOOR
- CMI BASICSRD4 STRONG ROOM DOOR
- This strongroom door is commercial grade EDF (Explosives Drill & Force) resisting
- Certified USA: UL TRTL-30×60 and EU: ABIS GRADE 5
- Fitted standard with quality digital lock.
- LOCKING: Available in key, dial, digital and dual locking with additional fee.
- DOOR: Total thickness 85mm. The “Security” door provides a 10mm steel front section supported by drill-resisting hardened plate over all vital lock areas with glass operated relocking devices
- BOLTWORK: Heavy 32mm diameter bolts of high grade steel provide three-way locking behind the specially strengthened lock bar chamber sections at front and rear top edges of the door
- FRAME: Heavy steel 6mm x 120mm wide frame with threshold plate at bottom
- HINGES: Adjustable heavy duty with hardened pins on ball bearing axis (pre-lubricated)
- FIRE RESISTING: Fire pan fitted to rear of door with approved high fire resisting compound
- Internal release mechanism standard
- Door is manufactured to standard below size. Custom size available upon request
- Digital combination, duress and time delay locks may be fitted as an optional extra
- Advise left or right hand door swing, and wall thickness when ordering
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY on the safe, 2 YEARS WARRANTY on the lock
- Please note – depth measurement excludes handle, hinges or digital projection unless specified
CLICK HEAR if you need further information on this safe including freight, delivery and install costs.