CMI CRD4 STRONGROOM DOOR
- CMI CRD4 STRONGROOM DOOR AND FRAME
- The COMMANDER door is designed to resist oxy-Acetylene attack, drills and abrasive grinders, Explosives and force, Pneumatic and hydraulic tools
- This strongroom door is premier grade TDR (Torch and Drill Resisting)
- Certified USA: UL TRTL-30×60 and EU: ABIS GRADE 5
- Fitted standard with quality digital & combination locking systems
- Glass activated deadlocking re-locking devices are provided within the door as standard
- Time delay, duress alarm system ,dual user, time clocks, multi user systems can be added to the door if required at an additional cost.
- Overall door thickness of 180mm including slab section of 100mm combining a lamination of alloy and refractory material to resist oxy acetylene and drill attack
- Emergency internal release mechanism fitted as standard
- Strongroom door will come with digital and combination locks
- Please advise left or right hand door swing, and wall thickness when ordering.
- Freight and installation available Australia wide, cost depends on a town and state.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY on the safe, 1 YEARS WARRANTY on the lock
- Please note – depth measurement excludes handle, hinges or digital projection unless specified
CLICK HEAR if you need further information on this safe including freight, delivery and install costs.